Venue: London (UK) // Dubai
Duration: 2 Weeks or 1 Week
$ 4,900 for 1 Week
$ 8,000 for 2 weeks
March 11, 2019
April 15, 2019
May 13, 2019
June 10, 2019
July 15, 2019
August 12, 2019
September 9, 2019
October 14, 2019
November 11, 2019
December 2, 2019
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Managers, Chemists, and Operators needing to understand water related problems in oil and gas production and their solutions.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The basics of oilfield water chemistry
- How to monitor and control corrosion, scale, and bacterial growth in produced water and water injection/disposal systems
- How to implement system surveillance programs to detect potential problems before system damage occurs
- Produced (oily) water treatment options and related treatment equipment
- How to use the knowledge gained to identify typical system problems and be able to propose solutions
ABOUT THE COURSE
- This course provides an overview of the main water handling systems typically encountered in upstream (E&P) production operations, both onshore and
- The chemistry of the main water related problems of mineral scales, corrosion, bacteria, and oily water will be reviewed both from the theoretical and practical
- Produced water treatment equipment and typical water quality specifications will be reviewed as well as water injection and disposal systems.
- An exercise will be given to identify typical system problems and you will be able to apply the knowledge you gained to propose solutions.
- Emphasis will be placed on understanding and resolving operational problems in process equipment.