Venue: London (UK) // Dubai
Duration: 2 Weeks or 1 Week
$ 4,900 for 1 Week
$ 8,000 for 2 weeks
Dates: To be agreed with
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Managers, Chemists, and Operators needing to understand water related problems in oil and gas production and their solutions.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The basics of oilfield water chemistry
- How to monitor and control corrosion, scale, and bacterial growth in produced water and water injection/disposal systems
- How to implement system surveillance programs to detect potential problems before system damage occurs
- Produced (oily) water treatment options and related treatment equipment
- How to use the knowledge gained to identify typical system problems and be able to propose solutions
ABOUT THE COURSE
- This course provides an overview of the main water handling systems typically encountered in upstream (E&P) production operations, both onshore and
- The chemistry of the main water related problems of mineral scales, corrosion, bacteria, and oily water will be reviewed both from the theoretical and practical
- Produced water treatment equipment and typical water quality specifications will be reviewed as well as water injection and disposal systems.
- An exercise will be given to identify typical system problems and you will be able to apply the knowledge you gained to propose solutions.
- Emphasis will be placed on understanding and resolving operational problems in process equipment.