London (UK); Dubai
2 Weeks or 1 Week
$ 4,900 for 1 Week
$ 8,000 for 2 weeks
Dates: To be agreed with
THIS COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- Oil & Gas Engineers
- Reservoir Operators
DURING THIS COURSE, DELEGATES WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Apply the principles of sound reservoir management
- Use the interdisciplinary synergistic approach to efficient reservoir management
- Include each reservoir management component and the importance of timing and cost/benefit analysis
- Develop checks and balances to ensure efficient & effective reservoir operation
- The principles of sound reservoir management are presented with emphasis on practical applications.
- An interdisciplinary synergistic approach to efficient reservoir management is detailed with the goal of optimized profitability.
- The significance of each component and the importance of timing and cost/benefit analysis are emphasized. Reservoir management models for optimum field development and field operating plans are
- The interdisciplinary reservoir management approach shows how each technology or function contributes to the plan and how checks and balances are developed.