Venue: Atlanta, USA, // London (UK) // Dubai
Duration: 2 Weeks or 1 Week
$ 4,900 for 1 Week
$ 8,000 for 2 weeks
Dates: To be agreed with clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course helps you to develop strong interpersonal skills in the art and science of negotiation. You will learn to apply these skills to complex organizational issues and individual needs. The course includes a Negotiating Style Profile self-assessment to determine your preferred negotiation style(s). Various tools and techniques are used to negotiate differences and disagreements to produce positive results. A group workshop conducting a collaborative negotiation, allows attendees to engage in, comment on, and improve their competencies in negotiation skills.
• Learn a step-by-step method to the structure, techniques, and approaches available to positively influence an effective negotiation
• Know what behavior to adapt at each stage of the negotiation
• Leverage the power of Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA), Worst Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement (WATNA), and Walk Away Price (WAP)
• Adjust your communication style to achieve desired results
• Deal with tough negotiators
• Craft a strategy for your negotiation
• Use the Agree, Bargain, Control or Delay (ABCD) method
• Practice your negotiation skills in real world activities
• Apply what you've learned to plan a negotiation back on the job