"This was excellent value for a beginner like myself " - Craig (BGas)
$ 4,900 for 1
$ 8,000 for 2
The focus of business intelligence is the transformation of data into value-added
- Where to source it?
- How to integrate it? and
- How to enhance and deliver it as analytic insight to support decision-making in
Effective implementation of a
Business Intelligence (BI) program results in better business decisions and increased success in achieving goals. In this BI training course, you will learn how to identify the maturity level of your
BI solution, and articulate critical elements of your solution to maximize your organization’s business opportunities. The facilitator will work with you through a case study in this hands-on
training and you will be able to re-apply the template as soon as you’re back at work.
Will Learn How To
- Apply the BI Meta Model (BIMM) to turn desired outcomes into actions
- Choose between a strategic and a tactical application of BI
- Map operational data to a data warehouse
- Design a BI solution for a business problem
Who would benefit most from this course?
- This course has been targeted to the Business Analysis community. BI Administrators, Developers,
- Designed to focus on Preparing a Business Intelligence Initiative, and assumes the audience has come
to the training with solid Business Analysis experience.
- You may be asked to spend a few minutes reviewing the case study before the
first day of class.
- Course Outline
- Business Intelligence
- Building Your BI Strategy
- Evaluating Readiness for Business Intelligence
- Organizing a Business Intelligence Competency Centre
- Solving Business Problems With BI