Atlanta, USA, // London (UK) // Dubai
Price & Duration: 2 Weeks // 1 Week
$ 4,900 for 1 Week
$ 8,000 for 2 weeks
Dates: To be agreed with
Learning Outcomes for this course:
After completing the course the delegate should be able to:
- Critically evaluate the information needs of the marketing function in terms of its contribution to the strategic processes and tactical
- Integrate marketing decision making with organisational strategy.
- Establish a broad base of marketing knowledge and the strategic implications.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for a product or service.
- Reflect an international perspective and the global context of decision making in marketing planning.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of e-business strategies.
- Marketing Orientation
- Marketing & Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Marketing & the Market Environment
- Tools & Techniques
- Marketing Audit
- Portfolio Analysis Techniques
- Porters' Generic Strategies
- Market Positioning
- The Global Dimension