Atlanta, USA, // London (UK) // Dubai
Price & Duration: 2 Weeks // 1 Week
$ 4,900 for 1 Week
$ 8,000 for 2 weeks
March 11, 2019
April 15, 2019
May 13, 2019
June 10, 2019
July 15, 2019
August 12, 2019
September 9, 2019
October 14, 2019
November 11, 2019
December 2, 2019
Learning Outcomes for this course:
After completing the course the delegate should be able to:
- Critically evaluate the information needs of the marketing function in terms of its contribution to the strategic processes and tactical
- Integrate marketing decision making with organisational strategy.
- Establish a broad base of marketing knowledge and the strategic implications.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for a product or service.
- Reflect an international perspective and the global context of decision making in marketing planning.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of e-business strategies.
- Marketing Orientation
- Marketing & Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Marketing & the Market Environment
- Tools & Techniques
- Marketing Audit
- Portfolio Analysis Techniques
- Porters' Generic Strategies
- Market Positioning
- The Global Dimension