USA, London (UK); Dubai
Price: £4,850 FOR 2 Weeks
Duration: £3,450 FOR 1 Week
February 12, 2018
March 12, 2018
April 9, 2018
May 7, 2018
June 11, 2018
July 9, 2018
August 6, 2018
September 10, 2018
October 8, 2018
November 12, 2018
December 3, 2018
* These courses are held at
various locations on these dates
Acquisitions mergers and alliances are the in thing. They come as the alternative and complementary ways through which companies are adapting to dramatic change in the industry and national
The workshop examines the full range of strategic management issues involved in successfully executing acquisitions, mergers and strategic alliances. Alliances can be forged to beat competition
without going through avoidable training and management burdens of acquisition
Why choose this programme?
This programme aims to give you comprehensive insight into mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. You'll learn to:
- develop a corporate acquisitions strategy
- value target companies
- handle post-merger integration.
Who is this programme for?
- Senior corporate executives, business unit managers and advisors who want to further develop their company's acquisitions strategy.
- People preparing for their first acquisition attempt who want an end-to-end view of the entire process.
- Experienced acquirers who want to codify their knowledge to pass it on to their peers.
How will this programme benefit your organisation?
Defining an acquisitions strategy and understanding the frameworks and tools behind mergers and acquisitions will allow your organisation to use mergers, acquisitions and divestments to gain a
competitive edge and increase shareholder value.
- Understand the step by step process of forming an alliance
- Develop skills to get the best partners
- Enhance your bargaining power and negotiate the best deal for your organization
- Learn to design an effective management process
- Build trust and understanding and create win win deals
- Learn the secret of alliance management
- Assess the strategic role of mergers and acquisitions, explore different logics for acquisitions and their role in your firm's corporate strategy and look at developing an acquisition
- Evaluate the value acquisition targets and estimate the impact of mergers and acquisitions on reported performance.
- Discuss the different ways to finance acquisitions including using leverage. You'll also work on negotiation strategies.
- Discuss a variety of post-acquisition integration strategies and how to best implement them.
- Basis of alliances including the strategic operational fits
Also the programme will cover the following topics:
- Evaluating partners for best strategy
- Forms and types
- Steps involved
- Legal requirements
- Selecting partners and targets
- Structuring the relationship
- Organizational issues
- Designing an effective management process
- Strategic use of acquisitions mergers and alliances