Under the current UKBA requirements, learners who are sponsored through OIS license are required to comply with the following:
- Inform OIS of ANY changes to your personal details (i.e UK residential address, telephone number, mobile number, next of kin etc.)
- Provide OIS with any changes to your Passport details, Visa information.
- To register for your course on time.
- Inform OIS of any significant changes in circumstances / breach / violation of UK Laws (i.e Police, Immigration, other UK Government authorities).
- Be aware that attendance at all required lectures are compulsory.
- Be aware that submission of assessments and attendance at all programmes with assessments are compulsory.
- Inform OIS if you decide to defer or suspend your studies or withdraw from your course.
- To return home, or vary your leave to remain, if you defer suspend your studies or withdraw from your course.
- Travel during the training programme is NOT permitted except in the event of a family bereavement or serious illness. Travel during programme break MUST be authorised by OIS. Please do not travel
abroad without a permission letter from OIS.
- You are required to fulfil the compliance guidelines as written on your Learner Visa. If you have no work rights, then you are not allowed to work.
- Learners who are required to register with the Police must do so. As stated on your Visa.
- Notify UKBA if you change your education provider.
- Failure to follow any of the above regulations will amount to a breach of your sponsorship obligations and could result in termination of your enrolment.
Management of OIS
As a Sponsor, the UK Border Agency requires OIS to do the following:
- Keep up-to-date copies of the passport and visas of all learners.
- Ensure that we have up-to-date contact details for all learners.
- Report learners to the UK Border Agency who fail to register for their programme of study.
- Report learners to the UK Border Agency who interrupt or withdraw from their programme of study and confirm the date that they intend to leave the UK or change sponsor.
- Monitor attendance and report to the UK Border Agency any learner who fails to meet the UK Border Agency's requirements.
- Inform the UK Border Agency about any significant changes to a learner's circumstances or programme of studies.