Atlanta, USA, // London (UK) // Dubai
$ 4,900 for 1 Week
$ 8,000 for 2 weeks
March 11, 2019
April 15, 2019
May 13, 2019
June 10, 2019
July 15, 2019
August 12, 2019
September 9, 2019
October 14, 2019
November 11, 2019
December 2, 2019
This course focuses on both the manufacturing and service businesses and the internal and external operations involved at all levels of the supply chain in a global environment. Delegates will learn how the coordination of all the functions within these operations impacts on the movement and delivery of goods and/or services to the right place at the right time.
Emphasis is placed on the importance of adopting a “total systems” approach by the firm and its networks, which enhance the value adding activities of the supply chain and its logistical application to achieve customer satisfaction. The module also demonstrates the strategic importance of developing and implementing a comprehensive operation for both these types of business.
Upon the successful completion, delegates should be able to:
• understand the importance of an operation strategy for all firms;
• appreciate the roles of design and management within that strategy;
• demonstrate accurately the need for organised interaction between those two roles;
• recognise the global nature of the supply chain and its constituent elements;
• be aware of the importance of quality at all levels within the supply chain;
• grasp the role of logistics within the supply chain, and
• demonstrate how these facilities operate in a well-run company.