"This was excellent value for a beginner like myself " - Craig (BGas)
$ 4,900 for 1 Week
$ 8,000 for 2 weeks
March 11, 2019
April 15, 2019
May 13, 2019
June 10, 2019
July 15, 2019
August 12, 2019
September 9, 2019
October 14, 2019
November 11, 2019
December 2, 2019
The focus of business intelligence is the transformation of data into value-added
- Where to source it?
- How to integrate it? and
- How to enhance and deliver it as analytic insight to support decision-making in
Effective implementation of a Business Intelligence (BI)
program results in better business decisions and increased success in achieving goals. In this BI training course, you will learn how to identify the maturity level of your BI solution, and
articulate critical elements of your solution to maximize your organization’s business opportunities. The facilitator will work with you through a case study in this hands-on training and you will be
able to re-apply the template as soon as you’re back at work.
You Will Learn How
- Apply the BI Meta Model (BIMM) to turn desired outcomes into actions
- Choose between a strategic and a tactical application of BI
- Map operational data to a data warehouse
- Design a BI solution for a business problem
Who would benefit most from this course?
- This course has been targeted to the Business Analysis community. BI Administrators, Developers,
- Designed to focus on Preparing a Business Intelligence Initiative, and assumes the audience has come to
the training with solid Business Analysis experience.
- You may be asked to spend a few minutes reviewing the case study before the first
day of class.
- Course Outline
- Business Intelligence Basics
- Building Your BI Strategy
- Evaluating Readiness for Business Intelligence
- Dealing With Data
- Organizing a Business Intelligence Competency Centre
- Solving Business Problems With BI