Ghana, London and Dubai
Price: N145,000 in
$1,950 in Ghana, London &
Duration: 4 Days
Aims & Objectives:
- To identify different types of electric energy meters required for domestic, commercial and Industrial premises.
- To install single phase and three Phase Energy Meters, Maximum Demand (MD) Meters (C.T and V.T operated High Voltage 33KV (and 11KV) as well as
Maximum Demand Meters – CT operated, low Voltage, 415 Volts.
- Access customers load requirements
- Detecting faulty meter circuits and rectification.
- Improve revenue collection by detecting and correcting various types of illegal practices by unscrupulous customers (Reduce Energy
- Install prepaid meters
- Managing split single phase (SSP), integrated three phase (ITP) meters and standard transfer specifications (STS) Technology.
- Managing credited Advance Payment for metering Implementation Observe the necessary safety rule and code of practices required in
1. Introduction to energy meters & metering code
2. Types of energy meters including prepayment meters
3. Smarts card technology
4. Standard transfer specifications (STS) technology
5. Installation of prepaid meters
6. Electricity supply regulations
7. Wiring regulation including Circuit faults in meter installations
8.Fault diagnosis and rectification
9.Maximum demand (MD) meters
10.Calibration of electricity meters
14.Split Single Phase (SSP) power rail meters
15.Integrated three phase (ITP) meter
Meter Engineers & Technicians, Meter Supervisors, Revenue & Cash Collection Managers